Will 2018 finally be the year……..
- to get off the yo-yo diets and stop starving yourself to lose a few pounds only to gain them back (plus some)?
- to stop looking for the next magic supplement for your health improvement?
- to commit to eating the way you are DESIGNED to eat?
- to stop making excuses, and to really explore and resolve your stumbling blocks?
- to resolve to eat healthy for YOU and no longer allow the peer pressure of friends or family to compromise your health?
If the answer is YES – good for you! – then the ideal time to start planning for January 2018 was yesterday. But take heart, it’s never too late to begin anew at ANY time! Whether you jump in with both feet or prefer a more gradual dietary transition, just keep moving forward with the firm goal in mind that you’re not going back to the wrong food choices or unhealthy diet plans.
Start with a plan to clear the bad foods out of the house as you experiment with some very simple recipes (see resource link below). By sticking to The ‘Plan A’ Diet, you won’t have to wait long before you’ll begin to see results.
Read more about this topic here.
The ‘Plan A’ Diet food pyramid will also be of help.
And you’ll find some wonderful resources here.
As always, I’m at your service!
Merry Christmas to you and yours!
And may the Lord bless you as trust in Him for the strength to make some tough changes.