Happy 4th of July! In observation of today’s holiday, let’s take a little trivia quiz just for fun.
- July 4, 2019, marks the ____ birthday of the U.S.
- Who was the first person to sign the Declaration of Independence?
- What do the stripes on the flag represent?
- What was the original national bird going to be?
- Which President died on July 4?
2) John Hancock
3) The 13 original colonies
5) Thomas Jefferson, John Adams, and James Monroe
I find that last one to be amazing!
May your holiday be blessed with family, friends, healthy food, safety, and good weather.