Dr. Pam Popper was recently interviewed on Guilt Free TV – and the topic was Women’s Health.
I’m personally encouraging women of all ages to watch this half-hour video in which Dr. Pam discusses several relevant topics, including:
- Weight loss at the expense of health – not all the diet plans out there are good!
- Bone Mineral Density – which surprisingly has nothing to do with fracture rates
- Breast Cancer and Estrogen – how to protect yourself
- Do soy foods help or cause harm?
- How diet affects menstruation and PMS
- Plant-based pregnancies – are they safe?
Sometimes we ladies can ignore our own health in order to care for everyone else around us. Dr. Pam wraps up with the reminder that there’s a difference between being unselfish vs. selfless. Please take the time for your health.
Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! It is amazing to think about. Your workmanship is marvelous—and how well I know it. ~Psalm 139:14 (TLB)